Friday, June 20, 2008

My Young Person Card


This morning i went out to railway station to do my young person card..it charges me 24 pound..sob sob....but if i could travel with railway always then actually it's worth to me..just plan for future in UK lo...after i did my young person card i go back by my own.....because my friends need to apply basic account in HSBC..I just depend my memory and go back to my friend house..i lost at middle way...i am so panic, the worst things are i do not bring my mobile go out and my purse left at my friend there... that 's why i am so afraid and ask the way back from the passers...they all direct the diffrent way to london road...(where i want to go)..after one hour finally i reached home...keke...I think I should always recognise the road whatever where am I to prevent this tragedy happenning again..

No comments: