Monday, June 23, 2008

Leg Mask Oh....You Must Try!!!!


The next morning, pure white mask become like this


The product look like


Recently, I found a mask for leg which produced by Japanese Company...The function of this mask is quite powerful and method of using is easy and portable...Before you are going bed just stick the mask on soles then you only take away this mask on the next morning you wake up..that is!! Easy right?

Actually, the sell point of this mask is "Detoxification"...it really unbelievable..but its truth...Last time I used this mask when I was fever then the next morning I had feel better....

Perhaps you could find this product anywhere....just the price difference between them...Here I could recommend you purchase in Daiso shop located at VIVO city,Singapore....Just 2 sing dollar then you can get such quality product......

No comments: