Monday, June 23, 2008

This is my first train Ticket


Comfortable facilities even for studying



Outside scene on middle way




Inside structure of Train






This is my train






Yesterday I came back to Liverpool for today first subject exam...I am so excited...because whole journey in the train..ya..I bought train ticket with my young person card which entitled to deduct 30% of the ticket price...My train will pass over Manchester-Norrington-Liverpool...

You know what! The train is smooth and stable...that does not produce any noise...If it compare to the LRT of Malaysia then its really terrible...It got table provided in the train..and I could study for whole journey...Somemore the scene of outside the train is absolutely wonderful...hehe...... Of course, the good service will also need to pay a pretty price for the ticket..it charge me 12.60 pound to come back liverpool...Anyway that is a good try for me in UK.

No comments: