Thursday, September 25, 2008

WOrking Life

Now I only know the reason of my all friends said working life is so damn bored. Wakaka. Its really worst than I am thinking. Everyday after back from working I just hope could have a warm bed to make me sleep well. I sudden feel the life is so short and not enjoyful if my whole life just for contribute to work. It seem I do not have extra energy do my own things due to tired body after working hours , it hard to arrange the time go out with friends and planning travel. Oh my god!!! WHy my life become so bored , where is my colourful life?
Lucikly, I got my own objective within this period in uk. otherwise what my eye balls see is darkness and blind to work for nothing. HAHAHA.........ANyway best wishes to me.

6 comments:

Meitzeu said...

sure..you take care always!!!
People get tired after work for the whole day... U rest well o...
I do miss you here...I'm hoping to see u at convo when i reach kl..but i knew that it was impossible...
keep in touch always...
best wishes. muakzzzzzzzzzzzz.

EDT said...

good luck lynn! just stick to your plan..

Anonymous said...

u startt working? i never know it..was msging and calling you but you didnt give me any reply. are you back to your sis's there or still at sheffield? please update with me soon...miss you lots!

Eunicess said...

Mei tzeu, I miss you too. I am so desperate to attend our convo, you know? haiz....anyway, you must upload the convo photo for me even i cant go that day...miss you

Eunicess said...

eddie, haha.......how ur there.that day i really cant control my temper, cos i feel i am so bad and irresponsible..anyway i will find the best way for my future..keep in touch ya

Eunicess said...

iris, I will going to birmingham this few day..happy you come back uk again..when i free then i will go and find you..hoho...see ya