Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cheshire Oak

The Lacoste brand's beg which suit for female and male design

cost 45 pound

The Puma beg I am interested which cost 17.50 pound



The Slippers cost 7 pound



29 june, Summer sales started lo, so I go cheshire oak with my friend by coach....Cheshire Oak is a famous place where located in Chester...There got many branded shop around such as Burberry, CK, Nike, Puma, Lacoste..........etc...it make me crazy....because the sales up to 70 percent discount...!! that day my friend buy a lacoste hand beg which cost 45 pound...and I am interested in puma brand's beg....which cost 17.50 pound...it really cheaper..but i did not buy on that day, i am so regret...lucikly my friend will go there tomorrow and I pleased him buy for me when he reaches there....I hope it still available display in Puma shop....sob sob....



oh yes, that day i go is sunday...there got many shows to attract people for visiting...the video that i upload is really shocking ..YOU must see...!!( who plays 2 tyre of the car to drive for around 200 metres)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.