Saturday, July 5, 2008

Blackpool trip

I really love this picture so much.....possess sea feeling
Haha...I am now at Paris Tower oh...Believe??
Stanley Park
Oh...Go go go....before train

This wednesday we all totally 16 person go to blackpool by train....This take about one and half hours to go there...When I reached there I feel weird to this strange place..that is a small town..and I can't believe that this place concentrated of many homosexual, no matter male and female....It make me shock...I could saw many shops are selling sex tools..and clothing...haha....But that is really a nice destination to travel...there got a pool which really black, that 's why people called this place as blackpool...That day we all faced some barrier like raining, missing the way however we still very happy for whole trip and satisfaction with the photo...keke...Uk is the first place i have travel except Singapore.......i suddenly realised why my friend wanna spent his whole salary for travelling....because that feel is really nice.....that cannot instead of money.....

No comments: